Basalt Fabric yarns woven from continuous-filament basalt
Basalt Fabrics are yarns manufactured to varying thickness, weight, weave pattern and weaving technique according to end-use requirements
• Good adhesion characteristics for coatings
• Non-combustible and fire-resistant
• Excellent tensile strength
• Maintains integrity at temperatures up to 1800F/982C
• Resistant to electromagnetic radiation
Basalt Fabrics for high-performance applications from construction to clothing:
• Fire curtains for fire protection and containment (Tested and certified to BS 476)
• Wall laminate to enhance burn-through times to meet building codes and regulations
• Filtration material for industrial emission stacks and bag-houses
• Roof protection from fire devastation
• Fireproof clothing
• Reinforcement in composites
• Electromagnetic shields
Use Basalt Continuous Fibers for products requiring high temperatures, chemical resistance, long life, mechanical strengths and low water absorption properties.
Basalt Fabric is available in many different weaves and weights.
Click here for our Basalt Product List
Selection of Basalt Fabrics, weaves and weights
Basalt fabrics come in a variety of roll widths and lengths. Purchase by the roll or cut length.
Contact Nick for more information, basalt fabric prices and shipping quotes.